- +64 21 925 006
AQUAZ™ WADERS PRO-RATA LIMITED WARRANTY TAPED SEAM ONLY
This warranty must be read and accepted prior to purchase.
I LOVE FLY FISHING™ representing AQUAZ™ complies with the requirements of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the achievement of customer satisfaction. To this end it is important that an owner/purchaser be familiar with the AQUAZ™ wader warranty known as the PRO-RATA LIMITED TAPED SEAM ONLY warranty. Should a prospective owner/purchaser not be willing to accept and be bound by this PRO-RATA LIMITED TAPED SEAM ONLY warranty then they should not purchase this product. AQUAZ™ waders are covered by and limited to, a PRO-RATA LIMITED TAPED SEAM ONLY warranty of twelve (12) months from date of purchase and applies only to the first (original) owner/user.
FIRST THREE (3) MONTHS. If a pair of waders suffers Taped Seam failure within three (3) months from date of purchase, the waders, subject to all other conditions of this PRO-RATA LIMITED TAPED SEAM ONLY will be replaced free of charge
PRO-RATA means that whilst the warranty is for a total of twelve (12) months after the first three (3) months, any replacement will be based financially on the remaining period of the warranty that is left given that a period of use has been available. For example, where a pair of waders have had taped seam failure after eight (8) months from date of purchase and are not repairable under the terms of this warranty the remaining four (4) months being 4/12ths of the purchase price may be credited against a new pair in the event of replacement and not repair. In all cases before PRO-RATA is considered I LOVE FLY FISHING™ reserves the right to consider repair. This is NOT to be considered a refund.
CORRECT SIZE. It is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the owner/purchaser to ensure that the wader size chosen is suitable for the size of the owner/purchaser in that there’s sufficient excess and movement in all areas of legs and body that without which would cause stress on the wader fabric and/or taped seams complying with the AQUAZ™ size chart that’s available on the rear of this docment, on-line and in-store. In the event of any claim under the PRO-RATA LIMITED TAPED SEAM ONLY warranty AQUAZ™ represented by I LOVE FLY FISHING™ reserve the right to request personal size details to establish whether the size of the waders chosen were correct. Refer to the I LOVE FLY FISHING™ Size Guarantee that ensures that the choice of the correct size is and was available at all times and in choosing a size an owner/ purchaser waives any claim as to incorrect size and subsequent damage that can be attributed.
COMMERCIAL USE. In all cases before PRO-RATA is considered I LOVE FLY FISHING™ reserves the right to consider repair. Where a Guide purchases at GUIDE TRADE+GST price the PRO-RATA LIMITED TAPED SEAM ONLY warranty and any other warranties that may be considered implied do not apply to commercial and/or in-trade users of any type including and not limited to Guides and/or Guiding services where the waders are used for a Guide’s clients use and/or any other persons use. For a Guide’s own personal use, the PRO-RATA LIMITED TAPED SEAM ONLY shall apply, however it is limited to Pro-Rata and to three (3) months from date of purchase should. Should, however, a Guide purchase at full RRP+GST price the PRO-RATA LIMITED TAPED SEAM ONLY warranty shall then be three (3) months for clients use and/or any other persons use and twelve (12) months for Guide’s own use pair. Any PRO-RATA credit in this case will only be applied to a future purchase based on Guide purchase at full RRP+GST price. In all cases to qualify the Guide’s own personal waders shall be clearly and indelibly marked on and at date of purchase. Neither of these are NOT to be considered a refund.
TAPED SEAMS ONLY. This warranty does not under any circumstances for whatever reason cover any other part of the waders, other than specifically the ‘taped seams’, and does not cover – direct, indirect consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from the use of the product. Further the warranty does not cover misuse, neglect, normal wear and tear, fire, theft, loss, unintentional or intentional damage which includes stretching of the fabric and/or seams. Further the warranty does not cover any part of the waders, including the seams, under any circumstances for any reason where worn or used by any other person other than the original (non-commercial) purchaser.
CLAIMS. Any claim against this PRO-RATA LIMITED TAPED SEAM ONLY warranty must include a dated proof of purchase and must be returned to place of purchase at the purchasers cost only after a WSR (Warranty Service Request) is obtained. Any waders being returned under a WSR must be washed and cleaned prior to being returned. The waders will subsequently be inspected to determine whether the PRO-RATA LIMITED TAPED SEAM WARRANTY applies. Should the PRO-RATA LIMITED TAPED SEAM WARRANTY apply it is limited to repair or replacement only. AQUAZ™ represented by I LOVE FLY FISHING™ reserve the right for waders covered by the PRO-RATA LIMITED TAPED SEAM ONLY warranty to determine whether to repair or replace and if replacement is of a discontinued models to replace with a the newer model if and when necessary. Colours may vary between original and replacement models and parts. ( E&OE 15March 2018)
NOTE: When measuring INSEAM at least 2 inches (50mm) MUST BE ADDED to actual measurement to ensure sufficient movement and reduction of stress on material and seams.
SIZE GUARANTEE - Jackets, Waders & Boots
- 10% Rain Check Discount.
- If any items that you wish to buy is out of stock, simply email us with your details and what you want and you will receive confirmation that when the stock arrives you will get a 10% discount off the listed price.
- No pay and no obligations.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Free delivery is only applicable for New Zealand addresses. Shipping always will apply to addresses outside of New Zealand. Email for shipping costs to International destinations.
- All orders are shipped via NZ Post (usually for flies) or NZ couriers depending on size. Please allow time for delivery depending on shipping method and whether the goods are being sent to a rural address. We will advise you of the shipping method and the date shipped to your email address. If by NZ Couriers we will advise you of the tracking number. Once the goods have been shipped our obligation is complete any non-arrival of goods inquiries must be initiated by you. Further we do not have any control over subsequent delays during transit.
- Privacy & Security
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All payment transactions are processed by PayPal or by you through your credit card provider. We receive no information nor do we have access regarding credit card information.
- Returns & Replacements
- The returns policy set out below only applies to products purchased from our online store being Flyfishinginxs.Kiwi trading as 'I Love Fly Fishing'. In the terms below the expressions us, we, our and 'I Love Fly Fishing' are a reference to Flyfishinginxs.Kiwi trading as 'I Love Fly Fishing' and the reference to you is the Customer.
- Change of Mind - Choose Carefully
- We will not accept returns or make refunds on purchases because you have changed your mind. We will accept returns based on change of mind in exchange for other product at the same value or greater.
- If you order and receive any product (except gift cards) that is faulty simply return it to us within the given time frames (refer below) and provided it is in the same condition which we sent it to you, including any packaging and accessories, we will happily exchange this product or refund your payment. We do not in any circumstances accept return of Gift Cards.
- Time Frame for Returns
- The time frames in which you must return products are:
- Full Price Products - within 10 working days of receipt of product, Sale Products - within 5 days working days of receipt of product and in respect of any products delivered to an overseas address- within 15 working days of receipt of product.
- Unless a product is faulty or the wrong product was received, we will not accept any products returned outside of these time frames. No exceptions.
- Except for faulty items, refunds are only available to online purchasers of products as they are unable to try the product on.
- Returns Process
- 1. Please email us with the intention of return. Attach all purchase and receipt documentation.
2. Enclose with your package all documentation.
3. Send your return to:
14a Moore Street
Hillcrest, North Shore
New Zealand 0627
- 4. We recommend sending via a service that can provide you with a tracking number. We take no responsibility for shipped goods that do not arrive.
5. Once we receive the package, we will endeavour to inspect and process within 24 hours to ensure you receive your exchange or refund as quickly as possible. We will send an email to confirm and update you on the process.
- Flyfishinginxs.Kiwi trading as I Love Fly Fishing will not refund the original delivery costs or return freight costs for any product that is returned for reasons other than being faulty product. If your product has been damaged in transit, please contact our customer service team and we will arrange to replace the damaged products. If you have any problems with the returns process, please do not hesitate to contact the team.
- Faulty Returns
- If you have a faulty product that you would like refunded, repaired or replaced, follow the Return steps above. Faulty products may be returned outside of the regular return time frames recorded above so long as the product is still under warranty. We will meet our obligations under the Consumer Gurantees Act 1993 to provide a remedy. Please enclose your original invoice with a detailed description of the fault.
- Returns Terms & Conditions
- All products returned for refund or exchange must be returned in original saleable condition with all tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged items must be returned with the original packaging in good condition or may not be accepted. Gift cards and promo codes cannot be applied to exchanges.
- We not accept any "Collect On Delivery" deliveries. Any returns sent "Collect On Delivery" will have the postage costs deducted from your refund.
- For all returns (except faults which is addressed above), we will endeavour to process all returns as quickly as possible. During peak periods, we cannot guarantee returns will be processed within 24 hours. During these periods some exchanges may not be processed if your requested product is out of stock and a refund will be processed instead.
- We recommend placing a new order online and returning your original items for refund to avoid exchange products selling out. You will receive an email to notify you whether a refund or exchange was made on your return. Refunds will be credited through to a nominated bank account.
- ROD WARRANTY & SERVICE POLICY
All I LOVE FLYFISHING rods have a 12 months warranty from date of proof of purchase for private use only. A one-month warranty applies for rods that are deemed for commercial use, E.G. as used by ‘Guides’, either personally, for loan or for clients, whether paying or not. This warranty exclusively covers only failures due to manufacturing defects and materials providing that during the warranty period the rod has been used correctly for it’s designed purpose and all reasonable care taken. The warranty does NOT cover misuse, normal wear and tear, being hit by ‘bombs’, loss, accidental damage and breakage, breakages from trying to free lines from snags either in or out of water or continual environmental exposure especially saltwater. This is a Return To Base warranty that requires the complete rod to be returned, at the owners cost to the place of purchase or to I LOVE FLYFISHING where the rod will be inspected. All rods that qualify for warranty will have the defective section replaced. If the rod is no longer in production and the section therefore not available, I LOVE FLYFISHING reserves the right to supply a comparable replacement rod of value, length and weight. Outside of the warranty period or damage and/or failure not covered by this warranty, the damaged section may, if available and at the sole discretion of I LOVE FLYFISHING, be replaced from the manufacturer at the cost of express freight of NZ$65.00 per rod plus cost of the rod part or section if applicable. If the required section is no longer available from the manufacturer such option will not be available. Policy MAR2018
- REEL WARRANTY & SERVICE POLICY
All I LOVE FLYFISHING reels have a 12 months warranty from date of proof of purchase. This warranty covers failure due to manufacturing defects and materials providing during that time the reel has been used with all reasonable care for the purpose intended relevant to size and weight. This a Return To Base warranty that requires the complete reel to be returned, at the owners cost to the place of purchase or to I LOVE FLYFISHING where the reel will be inspected. All reels that qualify for warranty will be either repaired or replaced at the discretion of I LOVE FLYFISHING. If the reel is no longer in production and parts or replacement not available, I LOVE FLYFISHING reserves the right to supply a comparable replacement reel of value and size. The warranty does NOT cover misuse, normal wear and tear, loss, accidental damage, breakages from misuse or continual environmental exposure especially saltwater. Outside of this warranty period or damage and/or failure not covered by the warranty, the reel or part thereof may, if possible and at the discretion of I LOVE FLYFISHING, be repaired providing spare parts are still available from stock or from the manufacturer at the cost of labour, parts and freight. Policy NOV2017
- Packaged and Boxed Goods
- If you wish to exchange or return boxed goods, they must be returned to us in the original packaging, unmarked and in good condition.
- If items are being posted back, please place any product packaging inside a satchel and do not attach any labelling to the outside of the packaging. If the packaging has been marked or is in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will be unable to exchange or refund the product.
- For any further information please feel free to contact our customer services team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org