- +64 21 925 006
- 10% Rain Check Discount.
- If any items that you wish to buy is out of stock, simply email us with your details and what you want and you will receive confirmation that when the stock arrives you will get a 10% discount off the listed price.
- No pay and no obligations.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Free delivery is only applicable for New Zealand addresses. Shipping always will apply to addresses outside of New Zealand. Email for shipping costs to International destinations.
- All orders are shipped via NZ Post (usually for flies) or NZ couriers depending on size. Please allow time for delivery depending on shipping method and whether the goods are being sent to a rural address. We will advise you of the shipping method and the date shipped to your email address. If by NZ Couriers we will advise you of the tracking number. Once the goods have been shipped our obligation is complete any non-arrival of goods inquiries must be initiated by you. Further we do not have any control over subsequent delays during transit.
- Privacy & Security
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All payment transactions are processed by PayPal or by you through your credit card provider. We receive no information nor do we have access regarding credit card information.
- Returns & Replacements
- The returns policy set out below only applies to products purchased from our online store being Flyfishinginxs.Kiwi trading as 'I Love Fly Fishing'. In the terms below the expressions us, we, our and 'I Love Fly Fishing' are a reference to Flyfishinginxs.Kiwi trading as 'I Love Fly Fishing' and the reference to you is the Customer.
- Change of Mind - Choose Carefully
- We will not accept returns or make refunds on purchases because you have changed your mind. We will accept returns based on change of mind in exchange for other product at the same value or greater.
- If you order and receive any product (except gift cards) that is faulty simply return it to us within the given time frames (refer below) and provided it is in the same condition which we sent it to you, including any packaging and accessories, we will happily exchange this product or refund your payment. We do not in any circumstances accept return of Gift Cards.
- Time Frame for Returns
- The time frames in which you must return products are:
- Full Price Products - within 10 working days of receipt of product, Sale Products - within 5 days working days of receipt of product and in respect of any products delivered to an overseas address- within 15 working days of receipt of product.
- Unless a product is faulty or the wrong product was received, we will not accept any products returned outside of these time frames. No exceptions.
- Except for faulty items, refunds are only available to online purchasers of products as they are unable to try the product on.
- Returns Process
- 1. Please email us with the intention of return. Attach all purchase and receipt documentation.
2. Enclose with your package all documentation.
3. Send your return to:
14a Moore Street
Hillcrest, North Shore
New Zealand 0627
- 4. We recommend sending via a service that can provide you with a tracking number. We take no responsibility for shipped goods that do not arrive.
5. Once we receive the package, we will endeavour to inspect and process within 24 hours to ensure you receive your exchange or refund as quickly as possible. We will send an email to confirm and update you on the process.
- Flyfishinginxs.Kiwi trading as I Love Fly Fishing will not refund the original delivery costs or return freight costs for any product that is returned for reasons other than being faulty product. If your product has been damaged in transit, please contact our customer service team and we will arrange to replace the damaged products. If you have any problems with the returns process, please do not hesitate to contact the team.
- Faulty Returns
- If you have a faulty product that you would like refunded, repaired or replaced, follow the Return steps above. Faulty products may be returned outside of the regular return time frames recorded above so long as the product is still under warranty. We will meet our obligations under the Consumer Gurantees Act 1993 to provide a remedy. Please enclose your original invoice with a detailed description of the fault.
- Returns Terms & Conditions
- All products returned for refund or exchange must be returned in original saleable condition with all tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged items must be returned with the original packaging in good condition or may not be accepted. Gift cards and promo codes cannot be applied to exchanges.
- We not accept any "Collect On Delivery" deliveries. Any returns sent "Collect On Delivery" will have the postage costs deducted from your refund.
- For all returns (except faults which is addressed above), we will endeavour to process all returns as quickly as possible. During peak periods, we cannot guarantee returns will be processed within 24 hours. During these periods some exchanges may not be processed if your requested product is out of stock and a refund will be processed instead.
- We recommend placing a new order online and returning your original items for refund to avoid exchange products selling out. You will receive an email to notify you whether a refund or exchange was made on your return. Refunds will be credited through to a nominated bank account.
- ROD WARRANTY & SERVICE POLICY
- All I LOVE FLYFISHING rods have a 12 months warranty from date of proof of purchase. This warranty exclusively covers only failures due to manufacturing defects and materials providing that during the warranty period the rod has been used correctly for it’s designed purpose and all reasonable care taken. The warranty does NOT cover misuse, normal wear and tear, being hit by ‘bombs’, loss, accidental damage and breakage, breakages from trying to free lines from snags either in or out of water or continual environmental exposure especially saltwater. This a Return To Base warranty that requires the complete rod to be returned, at the owners cost to the place of purchase or to I LOVE FLYFISHING where the rod will be inspected. All rods that qualify for warranty will have the defective section replaced. If the rod is no longer in production and the section therefore not available, I LOVE FLYFISHING reserves the right to supply a comparable replacement rod of value, length and weight. Outside of the warranty period or damage and/or failure not covered by this warranty, the damaged section may, if available and at the sole discretion of I LOVE FLYFISHING, be replaced from the manufacturer at the cost of express freight of NZ$65.00. If the required section is no longer available from the manufacturer such option will not be available. Policy NOV2017
- REEL WARRANTY & SERVICE POLICY
All I LOVE FLYFISHING reels have a 12 months warranty from date of proof of purchase. This warranty covers failure due to manufacturing defects and materials providing during that time the reel has been used with all reasonable care for the purpose intended relevant to size and weight. This a Return To Base warranty that requires the complete reel to be returned, at the owners cost to the place of purchase or to I LOVE FLYFISHING where the reel will be inspected. All reels that qualify for warranty will be either repaired or replaced at the discretion of I LOVE FLYFISHING. If the reel is no longer in production and parts or replacement not available, I LOVE FLYFISHING reserves the right to supply a comparable replacement reel of value and size. The warranty does NOT cover misuse, normal wear and tear, loss, accidental damage, breakages from misuse or continual environmental exposure especially saltwater. Outside of this warranty period or damage and/or failure not covered by the warranty, the reel or part thereof may, if possible and at the discretion of I LOVE FLYFISHING, be repaired providing spare parts are still available from stock or from the manufacturer at the cost of labour, parts and freight. Policy NOV2017
- Packaged and Boxed Goods
- If you wish to exchange or return boxed goods, they must be returned to us in the original packaging, unmarked and in good condition.
- If items are being posted back, please place any product packaging inside a satchel and do not attach any labelling to the outside of the packaging. If the packaging has been marked or is in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will be unable to exchange or refund the product.
- For any further information please feel free to contact our customer services team by email at email@example.com