- +64 21 925 006
ILFF Nano IM12/40T Japanese Toray Carbon Fiber Fly Rod Series - 9044 (9' #4)
The NANO Fly Rod "THE BIGGEST DEVELOPMENT SINCE CARBON FIBRES ITSELF" With this versatile fly rods combination of lightweight, sensitivity and strength, you will be able to launch big flies through heavy winds all day.
These rods are smooth making for precise casting so that you can make close-in and long distance cast a dream. You can feel exactly what the line is doing through all stages of the cast. This offers you ultimate control so that you can make micro-adjustment to place the fly precisely on where you want.
These ILFF NANO fly fishing rods are as superb rods especially considering the price. They are beautifully balanced, lightweight with a crisp clean action that provides excellence in casting and fish playing. They are also phenomenally strong thanks to the revolutionary nature of the new Silica NANO material. This is carbon fibre held together with a resin impregnated with silica nano spheres. This technology is relativly new and has proven to be a material that is significantly stronger and lighter than traditional carbon fibre.
- Fast Action.
- AAA grade cork handles.
- Hard wood and aluminum anodized freshwater reel seat.
- Sea-guide PVD guide.
- Cordura rod tube, cotton cloth sock.
- Nano-silica resin system increases strength and durability dramatically without sacrificing performance.
- The extreme level of fly rod performance: incredibly light, surprisingly strong.
- Fast tapers create high line-speed for incredible casting distance and line control.
- Quick recover and true tracking.
- Ultra long, yet portable 4-piece design.
- made of high modulus, low resin A-helical core Toray carbon fiber from Japan.
- 100% graphite rod. Not a mix of graphite and fiberglass.